26 December 2013

A Halloween Party....

On 27 October, Nagi threw a Halloween party for her students, and once again I took part in it.  It was a lot of fun.

I was in charge of the goldfish scooping game, which meant watching lots of little kids try to get bouncy balls and little rubber toys (fish, dinosaurs, etc.) into a bucket before their net broke.  

We also had a craft center, a pinata, and a ghost shooting game.  This year I went as a vampire (without the teeth, so everyone thought I was a witch....) and most people didn't recognize me on first sight.  Heehee ^.^


Nagi and Martin.  Nagi has such a big personality and I always forget how small she is until she is right next to me... generally when she is giving me a hug.
Nagi is one of the hostesses from Disney's Haunted Mansion and Martin is a samurai.... 


Yukiko-san as a pirate.



It was a lot of fun.  I was really glad when it was over.... it had been a busy few days and I was appreciative of the evening to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment