21 May 2012

Japanese Chinese Restaurant....

Yes, you read that-- the title-- right =)

Friday night, Brittney, her two friends (siblings) and I went to the Chinese restaurant that is right next door to my apartment complex.  It is owned and operated by a Japanese couple.  So, basically, it is Japanese-style Chinese food.

The four of us all ended up getting Fried Rice.  Brittney was the only one to get crab fried rice, the rest of us got shrimp fried rice.  I would like to point out that I made my decision first =P

 Bri-chan making a funny face ^.^
 Tatie and her brother.... he is trying to figure out how to break the chopsticks (hashi) apart evenly ^.^
 Napoleon clock next to a Chinese vase....
 
It was a lot of fun.  I was really tired though, so towards the end of dinner I was not very talkative.  I felt bad for it, it would have been nice to get to know her friends better, especially since it sounds like Tate (tah-tee) will be replacing Brittney in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment