As much fun as it would be, this is not a Disney-themed post.
Saturday I received a missed call from Mana, the other female ALT from Interac in my area who I met during the meeting a couple weeks ago. I told Kimie about her and figured I would call her back after Kimie had gone home.... I still need to call her =-/
Later that same day, we had a conversation regarding how small the world is, and Kimie told me stories about the connections between people that she knows, reinforcing the small world idea.
Sunday, Kimie dragged me to church once again. We were picked up by a member at Yamoto station. In the car was another American, Brittney (Bri-chan), and we pretty much talked the whole ride to the church in Ishinomaki.
The ward in Ishinomaki is very small, maybe twenty people at most. We had the priesthood/relief society meetings first, but since it was a special occasion (I cannot remember what), the meetings were held together. Bri-chan and I continued to talk for a while when someone came in, sitting down behind us and gaining Bri-chan's attention. I turned back to talk to Kimie for a while.
Not too long afterward, I turned to look back because I realized Brittney was talking in English. Sitting behind us was none other than Mana.
Oh yes, it is a small world after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment