13 May 2012

First Birthday....

So much has changed in this last year, and not just for me.  I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone, and how big my little nephew has gotten.  I remember so clearly those last months of my sister's pregnancy, and having to work while my sister was taken to the hospital because she was going into early labor.  They would have prolonged that labor as long as they could, but the head nurse broke Bambie's water and had to react quickly to stop the umbilical cord from coming out before Jeremy did.  

One year ago.... what a year it has been.

Happy First Birthday, Little Jeremy.

Thank you, sweet boy, for the things you bring; the preciousness of your smile and energy.  You are loved by all who meet you, who hear your story, and you bring so much more to us than we can ever give to you.

I love you, little Jeremy.

----

If you would like to read his story, and have not followed the side link, read it here:

http://everachilds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment