16 May 2012

...In With the New.....

Today I walked into my Junior High and sat down at my desk like usual.  One of the teachers who went on the school trip last week (the third years went to Tokyo and the third year teachers went with them) came up to me and handed me some omiyage.  I thought it was another treat, because that is normally what they give all the teachers, so I put it with the rest of the treats sitting on my desk to be opened when I got home.

I was surprised to open the two little packages and find these inside:


It would be hard to use the bigger one as an actual wallet, but I do find it very interesting that this is the omiyage I receive the same week I lose my wallet.

1 comment:

  1. I think the first one is for hanko, so it is small. The second one is a card case. Anyway, they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete