04 July 2012

Sunday Exploration....

So after we returned from the Onsen, Brittney and Brent had planned on going to Sendai but ended up taking naps instead.  When they woke back up, I dragged them back out of the apartment so I could show them some of the disaster area.

We ended up stopping so they could see some of my schools.  Behind my Junior High, we went for a short hike up to the Tsunami evacuation site.  Brittney told us that there is a war memorial up there.  The view is really nice. We also found a small shrine that we took a moment to explore a little.





On our way to my Monday school, we stopped off at the beach and Brent for a swim.  I just waded in the water, which felt really nice.  I was surprised that it was not colder.


For dinner, Brittney made omelets and rice =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment