02 July 2012

Exploring with Brent....

It is interesting how I have become use to being in Japan.  I did not even realize it until I went exploring with Brent on a Wednesday afternoon.  Brittney had classes in Yamoto, and so after I got off work I went to her apartment to see if Brent was bored.  His excitement over being in Japan reminded me of how I had been when I first got here.  That is not to say that I am not still excited--quite the opposite, actually.  I just am use to being here, and I love it =)

We ended up walking around the rice fields along the same path that Brittney and I took the month before when we went exploring.  Brent and I ended up venturing further, however, and finding a small hill with a mound of dirt on it that enabled us to see the valley pretty well.  It was a really nice walk.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment