Saturday both Brittney and I had a lazy day, but around seven we decided that we both needed to get out of our respective apartments, so she came over to pick me up. We walked down to the local grocery store that has the cheap meat and vegetables hoping to pick up some hamburger for the barbecue we planned to have Sunday night, but it was closed. They advertise being open until eight, but every time we have tried to go there between the hours of seven and eight, they have already been closed. Oh well.
So, we headed to MaxValue instead, stopping by to look at the cheapy clothing store. Brittany noticed this sign, and we both had a good laugh:
While we were in the store, Brittany kept trying to find the dress that she had wanted me to buy the last time we were in the store. When she couldn't find it, she began pointing out other skirts and dresses.... Apparently she did not get my memo that said "NO DRESSES!"
The clothing store closed at eight, so we made our way to MaxValue, stopping at the semi-foreign foods store so she could pick up a couple things (like Malt Vinegar and Salt Kettle Cooked Chips). At MaxValue, we picked up some pre-made burgers with cheese in the middle, and a few other things for our barbecue. We also picked up some dinner ^.^
While we were sitting in her kitchen, she had me try the kettle cooked chips. I had a couple and admitted that I am not such a huge fan of kettle cooked chips, and that is when she banished me to the kid chairs that sit in the entrance hallway of her house (they are there for the students who come in and have to wait for their class to begin). Once I sat down, she shut the door on me. Apparently I was in trouble for not liking the chips, but also for not being willing to budge on the dress. Since I was banished, I had some fun taking pictures with my phone =)
Oh, and apparently this reminds her of me... though I have no clue why *innocent smile*:






No comments:
Post a Comment