02 July 2012

Cake ^.^....

Brittney and I had decided to get a "Welcome to Japan" cake for Brent, but thought it would be better if he was actually here when we bought it so that it would still be good to eat.  So we stopped at a cake shop on the twenty-second and got a "happy birthday" cake for him.  His birthday is in July, so it works out, kind of.




About three-fourths of the way through the cake, Brent decided to start a cream fight with Brittney, of which I took lots of pictures.  That is about when Brittney decided that I needed to join in and Brent attempted to get some on me.  Unfortunately for him, he just flung a spoonful at my hand, which I was then able to smear all over him.  He did end up getting me at the end when I had stopped paying attention due to the exhausted look on Brittney's face.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment