07 July 2012

I Can/I Can't....

On Friday I handed out "worksheets" to my sixth grade class and told them to draw three things that they could do (it could be something from the book, or something they came up with on their own) and one thing they cannot do.  Here are some of the responses that I received:

 The "I can't" on this one is heights.  I love the picture of her climbing the mountain with the raccoon following ^.^
Not quite sure about some of these things.... Skydiving, cooking, play PSP and computer games ^.^
 One of my favorites: I can't eat mushrooms ^.^
 ^.^
 I have no clue....
 Uh, there are no words.
 I love that all the representations of him is with a cat face ^.^ I can't cook
 I just love the artistry of this one ^.^
 This is by one of the more outspoken students in class. I cannot help but to laugh ^.^
 I love the very small person playing on the computer ^.^
 Ah, some of these kids.  I just have to laugh
 ^.^ This is one of my favorites, especially since the "I can't swim" is an image of a person clinging to a buoy as a shark comes from underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment