So, due to waiting for people to actually respond and let us know if they were going to try to join us at DisneyLand or not (which, beyond Nanako and Kimie, no one did), Nikki and I had to wait until the last minute to book our hotel. Sadly, all of the hotels that were decently priced and near Disney Resort were all booked at that point, so we had to look further away.
We found one hotel and decided to book it since it was not going to break our banks. A forty minute train ride away, we booked at a capsule hotel. It actually was not so bad. The bathroom on our floor was shared--both male and female. Luckily that first night, neither Nikki or I had any run-ins with any males trying to use the restroom while we were in there. The next night, I was not so lucky, and while I was brushing my teeth, an old man came in. I immediately walked out.
Nikki and I shared a "double" capsule. Surprisingly, even with all of our bags, there was just enough room for the two of us. I think I had maybe an inch worth of space to work with at my feet. Overall, it was a new and fun experience.
Oh, I have never tried "capsuleu hotel." lol
ReplyDeleteOops!! I made a mistake!! "Capsule Hotel" I hate my fingers. I know you don't have that kind of hotels in the states.
ReplyDelete