22 November 2012

Thanksgiving.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!

I am thinking of the things I am most grateful for this year. It has been a thought in my head the last few days. Here is my list:

1. My family. Their kindness, their love and their support. Without them, my journey to Japan would have been hard and nearly impossible. Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Bambie, Josh, Shin, Heather, Mike and Deanna. I love you all very much. There isn't a day that goes by that I do not think of you. I am more grateful for you than you will ever know. I couldn't ask for a better family.

2. Nikki. Though she lives on the other side of the country, I am happy that she is here and that I can talk to her everyday. I am grateful she decided to take this chance with me, and that we are both having a ton of fun. I cannot wait to see her for Christmas. 

3. Japan. I am learning so much on this trip, this adventure. I never thought I would ever be here and am so happy and grateful that I am. 

4. Tatiana and Brittany. The friendships I have made here have been wonderful supports. Tati, I can never express how lucky I am that we have become such good friends in such a short period of time. I am grateful for all our adventures, that we can explore together and enjoy so many of the same things!!!! Thank you. 

5. Kimie. For all her support, her kindness. You are the reason I was able to find my way to Japan so quickly and with very little trouble. Thank you. 

6. All the things that didn't go as planned; the heartaches and the people I don't keep in touch with. Without the negative, the pain, I could not truly appreciate the positive. Everyone who has come into my life has contributed to who I am, and who I am becoming, in some way or another. I am thankful all the experiences and all the people. 

To all who read this, thank you. I hope this thanksgiving finds you all well. May you find many things to be grateful for. 

Lots of love to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment