I am not quite sure where to begin. It has been too long since I last made a post to update you all on my going-ons.
On 9 November, after getting off of work I went to a moon viewing party with the Kiwi club. We met in the same place that we had the Cherry Blossom Viewing party back in April (I cannot believe how short of a period of time that really is, and how much I have done since then... time is flying here). It was a lot of fun, and really nice just to get together and hang out with a bunch of people. I am becoming a lot more sociable lately, though I find I still prefer the company of a few people rather than a large group.
The next day, Tatiana and I met up with Nina and Kolby in the afternoon and we all hung out at AEON for dinner before heading back to Tati's for "Fifth Element" and some just plain hanging out. I think we were up talking until after four in the morning.
Lately, Tati and I have just been on the move. Every weekend is booked with things to do, though some of those things are within the boundaries of our own area and friends. Nothing but go, go, go. This weekend Tati will finish moving into her new place. She is super excited to be moving and getting her own place.
I am a little sad because she is moving to Ishinomaki and will be about a fifteen minute drive--no traffic--away. I will miss her being just down the street. Otherwise, I am happy for her.
There are more things to post, but this is just the things I did not want to make long posts about. I am sorry I have not been keeping up the blog. I would say I am going to try harder, but it seems that every time I say that, my posts become fewer.
I may be further away but I will always be close in your heart <3
ReplyDeleteI may be further away but I will always be close in your heart <3
ReplyDelete