04 March 2012

Moments....

I wanted to take a minute to post some of my favorite pictures from the past week.... some of my favorite moments.

 Yesterday, I was alone in the living room with Jeremy and he started blowing raspberries using his tongue.  I tried to capture his tongue sticking out of his mouth.
 Taking a bath, yesterday.  He loves bath time, and it almost looks like he is smiling here.  His eyes followed Bambie's hand, especially while she was putting water over his head.


  Pho on Saturday night ^^
 This one is for Grandma and Grandpa because one morning she brought out the dog they sent back to her ^^
 This is Keira "being a giant." Sometime she stands up on her chair during a meal. Such a funny kid!

Yesterday Bambie and Josh had their first respite hours, which means that a nurse came and watched Jeremy during the day so they could enjoy some time outside of the house.  We went to dinner and to see "This Means War."  It was hilarious, though I swear that Bambie, Josh and I were the only ones laughing most of the time.  The end scene with the secondary storyline was a little disappointing, but overall the movie is really good.  Definitely one I would like to see again.

So that is it for updates right now, especially since Keira is demanding my attention right now.  I do not know how Bambie gets anything done, lol.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment