24 March 2012

Last Day....

I will write more later, but I just wanted to do a quick update.

Yesterday was our 15-minute demo presentations of our first lesson.  I think it went pretty well.  The facilitators were not allowed to give feedback, so we really only were critiqued by our peers (which can be good and bad).

Today we have a small meeting with our branches, and then my branch is heading up to Sendai to the branch office.  Yesterday I found out that my apartment is not ready yet, so I will be staying in three different hotels until I can move into my own.  I will be in Sendai until 28 March.

Unfortunately, we woke up late this morning--did not get to sleep until around two thirty or so last night, so I need to go get breakfast then get to my branch meeting.  I hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment