14 March 2012

Less Than....

At this point I have less than twenty-four hours until my flight. In fact, it is less than nineteen.

My bags are pretty much all packed. I will most likely go through my lists at least once more just to be sure I have all that I need/want.

People keep asking me if I feel nervous. The truth is, I feel anxious and excited. This whole idea does not quite seem real to me. The butterflies are there, but they come from excitement. I am itching to go; antsy and bouncy, lol.

Honestly, I do not know how I am going to sleep tonight.

This morning I started off the day by sending mass text-messages to let everyone know that my flight is tomorrow and that the number which has been mine for so long is not going to be mine for the duration of my being abroad. That means that people will need to e-mail me if they want to keep in touch.

Ugh, time is getting closer. I have some things I need to go do, but I think I have managed my time well (especially considering that last week I was looking at everything that still needed to be done and thought that there was no possible way I could fit it all in).

I hope everyone has a wonderful day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment