26 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to write a quick blog to say:

MERRY Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day filled with lots of surprise, joy and love. Though I may not talk to you every day, or even very often, I hope that you know that you are important to me, and I am grateful to have you in my life. I hope all is well with you =)

Smile lots and may each day this coming week be beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I could chat with you today or yesterday, but I had to go to school and get another printer, so I couldn't stay at home.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Maybe we can have Christmas together in Japan next year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that Kimie!!! You were missed this year!!!

    ReplyDelete