Has it really been a year?
It does not seem like another year has passed, which is funny because the beginning and middle of this year seemed to drag on and on. Now that the year is ending, however, it does not seem like so much time has passed.
Sixteen days and we will be entering 2012. Really, the only thing I have to say to 2011 is: Good Riddance! Honestly, as much shock as I am in at the moment, I am glad this year is almost finished. I am really hoping for a better year starting 1 January, and not just for me but for all who have had a rough time in 2011 (and especially those who have had a rough two or more years).
I have a small dilemma at the moment. I am going to *hopefully* finish up my Christmas cards tomorrow night. There are about five that I would like to send out, but I am not sure how appropriate it would be to do so. Is that something I should even worry about? Any thoughts would be appreciated (I know, I am not giving much detail here.... sorry).
Small note: A Costco Member asked me to keep his wife in my prayers after telling me about the medical issues she has been through lately. Well, more like he thanked me for the condolences and for keeping her in my prayers. I am not even sure what her name is, or even his, but my heart does go out to them. Heart surgery twice within six months. I hope things improve for them both; it cannot be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment