17 June 2012

Some More Shopping....

Yesterday was all about getting ready for Brittney's Fiance, who will be here on Monday.  So, we went shopping... again.  I am happy that next weekend will be spent at an onsen, and I will be able to post about something awesome again ^.~

Anyway, we went into this cheapy little shop near MaxValue and found some really neat things.  I bought a couple presents there, and I want to go back today to buy a couple more.  At some point I will need to actually send my gifts before it all becomes too heavy and therefore expensive.

Anyway, I had an excellent find in that store: a Stitch tatami mat =D

I love it.  Heehee.  Stitch is the best.  My apartment now smells like tatami mat.

We started earlier than normal (ten instead of one or two).  After going to all the shops around Max Value, we hopped on the train and headed to AEON.  We went to Tsutaya first, of course, and I picked up two new things to watch; both Bleach =)  Brittney introduced me to a nearby cake shop, which could prove to be dangerous.... yummy cakes....  I love how all the bakeries here are themed after French bakeries.  Brittney was telling me that a lot of the bakers go and study in France.

At AEON, we got some lunch, and I cannot believe that I am forgetting the name right now.  It was yummy, and Korean. B-something.  Sorry =(

I managed not to buy anything in my favorite shop (the Indian one, called ChoCho's).  Go will-power! We moseyed through the mall for a while while Brittney bought some gifts for family back home, and we caught the train back to Yamoto at five-twenty.

Had dinner at the Italian restaurant again, this time we both got pizza.


At the restaurant there was a food pyramid, and I thought everyone would be interested in seeing it, since it is a little bit different than what we have back in the states.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to say in Korean, but we Japanese say "Bibimba." I also like it. And of course, I like Japanese bakeries than American ones. We don't use artificial color, like blue for cake. I think all the cake in Japan are elegant. LOL

    What? Food pyramid is different from yours??? If so, that's the raeson why many Americans are bigger than the Japanese.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete