02 April 2012

Hotels....

I have a little bit of catching-up to do, and was not quite sure where to begin, so I thought I would start with pictures of my hotels (unfortunately, beyond a picture of the view outside, I failed to take a picture of Wesley and my room in Narita).

 The view of the airport from our room in Narita
 The hotel room in Sendai; very small but it was nice to have my own room.  I could hear almost everything in the room next to me, though.
 The bathroom in Sendai.  All of the hotels have had the advanced toilets ^^  This one had a running water sound for when you sat down so others could not hear you using the restroom (which seems a little silly considering that when they hear that sound, they know what you are doing).  It also reminded me a little bit of an airplane restroom, only larger and nicer.
 So this is where I stayed in Sendai.  Wesley and Ashley had similar rooms.  Monday afternoon, Wesley (who was two doors down from me) and I entered our rooms to find them freezing-- about ten degrees Celsius.  It took us over an hour to figure out the control, and it was finally achieved because, after going to the front desk, Wesley got online and found a blog that contained instructions, lol.  
 The toilet in the Ishinomaki-shi hotel room.
 The shower and sink in the Ishinomaki-shi room.

Below: My room in the Ishinomaki-shi hotel.  It was pretty nice ^^
 And, finally, the view from my hotel room in Ishinomaki-shi.  

I would have taken a picture of the view from our hotel in Sendai, but it only overlooked a very narrow alleyway/gap between buildings.  Plus, the window opened so narrowly, there was no good angle for a decent shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment