02 April 2012

First Meal....

This one will be a short post since I have pretty much bombarded my blog with a lot of recent information.

Today has been a lot of walking, gathering, and preparing.  I walked down to the store to get some basic household items, then after Kyoko-san and the gas man came and went around two, I walked back down to the store for food.  That is basically what this blog is about:  I made my first real meal by myself.


Yes, it was ramen, but with fresh noodles and vegetables.  The only thing missing was the meat/protein.  I also bought me some ice cream mochi, which I will be enjoying in a few minutes.  I am just proud because I actually cooked ^^  Albeit, it was a little on the tasteless side =(  Still, it was filling and had fresh ingredients.  I especially enjoyed the vegetables, and even ate the mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment