On Monday I made the return trip to San Francisco to pick up my Visa (I have me visa now, heehee ^^ cloud nine, I am back), and this time I decided to take some time to wander down to the piers before going to the Consulate.
It was nice, just being able to sit by the bay and enjoy the sound of the ocean. It was mostly cloudy, and had just finished raining when I got off the BART, so not many people were out and about. The air was slightly chilly, and it was because my ears and feet got cold that I headed to my destination. Not without first enjoying being in San Francisco.
I would never live there, but it is one of my favorite places to visit. I think it has been ever since Dad and I celebrated my twenty-first birthday wandering around pier thirty-nine and Golden Gate Park. Although, I have equally happy memories of Scott, Mandy, Dave and I spending a few days in the city and walking to the Golden Gate bridge from our hotel (it was about four or five miles, one way, then we walked across the bridge ^^). Ah, such fond memories....
I only wish I had brought my actual camera, but I got some pictures with my phone.
Tomorrow starts the whirlwind of travel that I have for the next few weeks. I am super excited to get to see those people I can (and sad to miss those I cannot). It should be a really great few weeks, and then it is off to Japan I go for more fun and excitement. I feel spolied because Kimie is taking me to DisneySea and also showing me around Tokyo before I go to training.
=) ^^ (= ^^ =) ^^ (= ^^ =) ^^ (= ^^ =) ^^ (= ^^ =) ^^ (=



No comments:
Post a Comment