13 January 2012

Loved....

Yesterday I spent the day in Tahoe so that I could see Deb and Michael.  For the morning though, I stopped by Vitality to see everyone there, and I walked away with the reminder that I am loved.  It was really good to see Kelly, Marc and Teresa and to just sit and chat with them for a little bit.  

After lunch with Dad, I went to go see Deb and Michael, which was entirely too short, but really nice.  I think it was probably the last time I will get to see them for a while--though I hope not-- so I am really happy that I had the day off and the chance to go up and visit.  Melissa stopped by too, which was nice as well.  I miss them all a lot.

For the most part, I know that there are people who love me, but sometimes it is really nice to get a reminder like yesterday.  Time is flying by, and in two short months I will be on my way to Japan, and I will carry all the hugs and support I receive with me.

I hope all is well with everyone.  If it is not, keep your chin up, it will get better.  Remember to smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment