02 January 2012

Goals.....

So I have never really been one to make New Year's Resolutions, mainly because when I have they have not been kept.  Grandma put it best the other day when she responded with "why bother?" when I asked her about her resolutions.

However, I do have some goals for this year (that is different from a resolution, right ~.^)

1.  Regular Gym Attendance.  Though Costco is a workout in itself, I still want to be going to the gym everyday.  I just need to get the motivation to go =P  We shall see how that works tomorrow morning, lol.  Besides, between Costco, working out and swimming (dragging Grandma to the gym to swim is also part of this goal), maybe I can wear myself out enough to actually sleep at night.

2.  Eating better.  This one I have been working on for a while, though the candy and such at Christie's last night did not help.  I love sugar, but I want to try to cut it and sodium out of my diet as much as possible.  I have actually done a lot better with this (with the exception of the current holiday season) and have pretty much cut soda and ramen out of my diet ^^


3.  Daily Writing.  My journal and my book or stories--I just need to get back into the habit of writing everyday, especially with going to Japan soon.

4.  Contact.  I would love to say that keeping in touch with people is at the top of the list, but I am absolutely horrible at it and so my only hope right now is to *TRY* to keep in better touch with people.  I am taking the few addresses that I have with me to Japan, so hopefully people will receive snail mail ^^  Otherwise, I will continue to update people through this blog and via e-mail (sorry guys, no telephone--it be too expensive).

So yeah, that be my list.  Anyone else have any New Year Resolutions/Goals for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can do all.
    I look forward to reading your blog especially when you write about your experiences in Japan. I heard that only Japanese people take pictures of food, but you should take lots of Japanese food to share with your friends and family. LOL

    ReplyDelete