26 September 2011

Pictures...

As part of my lazy day today, I started going through the pictures on my computer and had the idea to post some of my favorite.  I cannot believe how fast time has gone by!!!
This is my devil costume from 2005
This was taken at Fallen Leaf Lake in 2006, shortly before Bambie and Josh married.  This caught my attention today and I realized I really liked the smile and serene look.
 Bambie holding Keira on 4 July 2008.  The sun was beginning to set at this point.
Josh holding Keira on 4 July 2008.  You will notice that Keira dominates most of these pictures.
Keira and me in Utah, June 2009
 Keira swinging the day before my Graduation from UC Davis, 2009
Keira at Grandma and Grandpa's, June 2009
4 July 2009
November 2009, playing Bang
I like the way Josh caught the water in this picture, taken at Olympic Park in Georgia ^^
 In Georgia, the Olympic Park, July 2010
Keira running between Josh and I at the Olympic Park--Gotta love the smile, and the feet
 The only reason I decided to post this picture is because last time I saw Keira, this was still one of her favorite games to play with me =)
 This spider was AWESOME--By far, one of my favorite pictures ^^  Taken at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, July 2010
 I love the smile on Keira's face here, Atlanta Botanical Gardens
 I found this picture, taken by Bambie, and really liked it.  Keira was looking at the flamingos. This was taken at Atlanta Zoo, July 2010
The side smile/smirk on Keira's face in this picture is classic!  I never noticed it before, and just had to post it =) Still at the zoo, July 2010
Riding the train at the Atlanta Zoo.  I do not remember what Josh and I are laughing at, but the look on Keira's face as she stares Josh down is just priceless.

I found it interesting, as I looked through the pictures of Atlanta, the differences in perspective between Bambie, Josh and myself.  Our cameras all name the pictures differently, so you can tell whose took what and they are almost all of very different things.  Despite the number of pictures of Keira are in this blog, we actually took more pictures of the places we visited.  There were more pictures that I loved, but by the time I had started writing down the ones I wanted to use in the blog, I had forgotten where most of them were and did not feel much like going through all the folders again.  Nothing from 2011 since I think I have done a pretty good job of posting my favorite pictures so far.

1 comment: