21 January 2010

Small Update...

So I finally got the small chance to talk to my boss yesterday (we're going to talk extensively on Thursday), and told her that I want to be a counselor.  She smiled at me and said "okay."  I told her my reservations about being one...  that I would only be here for about another year and a half, etc....  to which she replied that it is longer than most interns give the company.  At the end of our brief conversation, she told me I needed to find her some technicians ^^;;  I don't know many people in Tahoe, so that will be hard.  Anyway, I've taken the next step, and will be talking to her more extensively on Thursday afternoon.

I think I've really narrowed my choices for Grad school down to the University of Washington, the University of Oregon, Stanford University, and the University of Reno-Nevada.  I've pretty much ruled out Colorado at this point, even though I think it would be a beautiful place to live.

So yeah, that be the latest update.  I will let you all know how Thursday goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment