








On 21 December, after a long day of running around (took Tati to the airport before school, then had a training after school), I caught a night bus to Nikki's prefecture.I arrived early morning on the twenty-second, and we basically spent the day relaxing. It felt really nice. Nikki was awesome and made me French Toast for breakfast and then a chicken sandwich for dinner ^.^
Yesterday, we decided to get out of her apartment for a bit and so she took me on her drive to her schools. It takes about half an hour to get to the area her schools are located in. She has five elementary schools and one Junior High school. On Tuesdays and Thursdays she goes to two of her schools, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
It was really nice to get out and see a different part of Japan. For dinner we went out for curry, which was yummy ^.^ It actually had some kick to it! I was happy.
_____
Sorry the formatting still sucks. I have not been trying to mess around with it too much, but instead just trying to get these post written. Which brings me to my second apology: sorry for the sudden overload of posts ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment