13 November 2010

Some News...

So I just wanted to write here to let people know:  I be moving.

On 1 January, I be moving out to Utah for four months while I wait to see which school I am accepted to.  I be going to help out my sister and brother-in-law, and to get away from Tahoe.  My last day of work here is 31 December 2010, and on 17 December I will be putting in my official Letter of Resignation.  My boss already knows.  The only person who does not know at this point, that I really need to talk to, be Christie.  So I hope that she does not read this before I have the chance to talk to her.

I really hate to leave, especially since I be leaving so many people behind who I love and cherish.  Sometimes we just have to move on though, no matter how much it breaks your heart.  I think the hardest part be that I feel at peace with this decision.  There be no fight in me, I just know that this be the right thing for me to do.  Plus, I cannot imagine what it will be like, which strangely is generally a good indication for me that I am on the right path.  I feel the same way about Washington...  I really cannot imagine it, but it feels so right.  I just have to wait.

So yeah, that be where I am at right now.  I hope that I can continue to keep in touch with all the people here that I love.  I also hope that I can see my long-distance friends before I go.  I want to make a trip down to Davis, Sacramento, Modesto, and Merced within the next month and a half.  I hope that I can.

Well, that be all I really wanted to announce.  I hope all be well with everyone =)  Keep Smiling!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are leaving so soon? Can you come to your grandparents' for Christmas?

    Hope to see you soon.

    Kimie

    ReplyDelete