11 October 2010

Haircut...

So for the past couple of weeks, I have really wanted a change; lol, well, I have wanted lots of changes, but I am talking specifically a change for my hair.  So, I have decided, since I am taking a small break from Graduate School applications at the moment (ah, still so much to do....  I really should get to it....), I thought I would post some pictures of what I am thinking of and see if I get any feedback for it.  I want something new, something bold, something different.  Please, be honest ^.^

 #1:  This one is similar to my last haircut, but I am thinking it with some sort of Highlights.

 #2:  This one I really like, but am not sure how it would look on me.  The color would be a dark red with some blond highlights.
 #3:  This one just might be my favorite....
 #4:  Definitely different
 #5:  I like the style and color on this one
 #6:  Again, I like the style and color
 #7:  So, any thoughts yet?
 #8:  I am thinking of going shorter, but my dislike for short hair has me looking at keeping it long...
 #9:  Another Short one,  I like that it frames the face a little more...
 #10:  Looks like fun...
 #11:  Last but not least...

So, any way.  I numbered them so they can be voted on easily.  They are kind of in the order of what I like best.  So yeah.  I am thinking about trying to get this done sometime this week.

I hope all be well with everyone.  Keep smiling!!!  =D

1 comment:

  1. #8 is my vote. I think that it would look the best with your skin tone and bone structure. Maybe add a few highlights to it. :-) Definitely ask the stylist when you go in though--she what he/she thinks would be best with the style you choose. There can always be a few tweaks that can be done to make something that wouldn't necessarily look good to something that looks fabulous on you. I think you should stay with a little longer style--not totally long, but I think 6, 9, and 10 might be too short for you--lol although could be fun for a change. :-) #8 is still my favorite though. :-)

    ReplyDelete