05 July 2010

Tattoo...

So yesterday, Luke and I went out to at least get the process started on getting a new tattoo.  The idea was that I was going to get a trail of turtles encircling my butterfly, then leading down around my ankle and to my pinky toe, where I would then have a star or teardrop.  Basically, it was meant to symbolize the turtle armadas--which is what Luke and I have designated as a way to say "I love you."

In talking to the tattoo artist, it was brought to my attention that for them to do a trail of turtles, each turtle would need to be as big as the butterfly (yikes!), which would make it look tacky.  Bummer....  So, while Luke and I were looking through the portfolios, I started thinking:  my Dragon and Phoenix need to be filled in, and based on the photos of the shops' work, the artists there are very good at color.  So I asked about it, which led to setting up an appointment on the sixteenth to get my tribal tattoo filled in.  I am VERY excited!!!  I had the option of getting it done today, but given that it is the fourth of July, I was not too thrilled about the potential of having a lot of people around when I got my tattoo.

So, next week is Georgia, and the week after that is a tattoo.  Some very exciting things are about to happen ^.^  I cannot wait!!!!  I just have to make it through this week, and all will be golden.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FUNTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment